Wednesday, November 4, 2009

French Country Whimsy EDM # 109 Draw A Clock -- Watercolor Journal



I bought this clock when I was in a ""French" mood trying to redecorate my kitchen in my version of French Country style. I wrote about it and said- My Whimsical Clock. The phrase "Less is More" does not apply to this clock!!! I am glad that EDM had a challenge to draw a clock. I would never have taken the time to draw it in my journal without the challenge. Now I have the memory of my piece of French whimsy recorded.

14 comments:

  1. That is quite a clock. No microwave blinking 12:00 for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the detail! Fun memory for your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Ramona :) fine details, lovely colors, great symmetry. Great package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful drawing. Clearly you enjoyed creating this page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful drawing of a very nice clock!Some objects do bring out memories.
    Cheers from France!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good drawing! I mean, "tres bien"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. trés joli, the drawing and the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And a fine clock it is! Neat drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clock is so nice, but what I loved the most was the lettering! Fabulous hand writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful detail! Glad you took up the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An aristocrat of clocks
    dressed in gold.
    several mandalas

    in the detail,
    Like your humorous
    quote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's a clock. Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete